Wednesday 16 April 2008

REWIND



I try to live consciously: I recycle, eat and grow organic produce, shop in the co-op and farm shops, struggle in yoga and walk to work (it is only 3 minutes, but it still counts huh?)). I have no doubt this all makes a big difference to how I feel and maybe in some small way in caring for our surroundings.


Even so, I have shyed away from anything more than this because in my work, I just LOVE anything chemical and everything very bad for both me and the environment.

Computers

Screen printing

Highly pigmented dyes

Spray mount

Magic markers

Oil based inks


I don't know how I can finish this twenty year love affair.


But I have had a breakthrough: I have bought tester pots of new 'eco paints' in a range of beautiful colours. I wasn't sure what to expect, but they are seriously good and smell great.

www.ecopaints.co.uk


Polar opposites can work I guess.
A bit like going swimming with chips on the way home...